Looking for a real local Skagway restaurant? Come to Skagway Brewing Co. for fresh Alaskan fare
At Skagway Brewing Co, the food you eat gets just as much love and attention as the beer. From locally-sourced fresh halibut to every all-beef hamburger patty, you will taste our dedication to homemade quality. Even our tartar sauce and salad dressings are handcrafted in our custom kitchen, ensuring that every menu item is mouth-watering and savory. If you want authentic local Alaskan fare, please join us for lunch or dinner.
We are proud to offer a wide spectrum of culinary offerings, including gluten-free and vegetarian-friendly options. Our menu was crafted with individual tastes in mind, so that everyone in your party can find something delicious and satisfying. Check out our online menu for more details on all of our lunch and dinner offerings.
your fish come from?”
We hear this question every day, and we are proud to say that all of our fish is fresh and locally caught. Your going to love our house made beer-battered halibut. The flaky white flesh is perfectly complimented by the crispy coating and fried to perfection. All of our salmon dishes are made with LOCAL WILD fish, fresh-caught from nearby waters. These are the true flavors of Southeast Alaska prepared by chefs that live here.
approach to dining
- We produce our own greens on-site in our aeroponics botanical grow room. We also grow 80% of our herbs and will be growing items like strawberry’s to craft our beers.
- Used frying oil is saved from all 3 of our establishments and is reclaimed to turn into bio-diesel which is used to power all of our in-floor radiant heating, all of the domestic hot water in the building and to generate the steam used during the brewing process.
- Our Skagway restaurant captures CO2 from our brewery to nurture plants in our grow room.
- Almost all of our food is made from scratch.
- The fish you eat is locally sourced from regional Alaskan fisherman.
- What’s not powered with our own bio-diesel, is powered by hydroelectricity.
There are easier ways to prepare food. We decided on doing it better.
Let’s not forget that
our Skagway restaurant
is also a brewery
Our restaurant takes full advantage of our on-site craft brewery to create custom recipes that will leave a lasting impression on your taste buds. Our Brew Co Beer Chili is so popular, we get countless requests for the recipe every day.
If you love savory blends of creamy textures and rich flavors, you’re going to love our Brew Co. Beer Cheese Soup. Our talented chefs are constantly looking for innovative ways to incorporate beer flavors into their daily specials, and your friendly server will provide you with all of the details.
Best of all, you can wash your meal down with one of our microbrews, enjoy a sampler flight, or take a home a growler filled with your choice of beer.
250 4th Ave.
Pub: 907.983.BREW (2739)
DOWNSTAIRS PUB OPEN 10am EVERYDAY
LUNCH 11 - 5 pm DINNER 5-10pm
ONLINE ORDERING AVAILABLE SOON
GIFT SHOP OPEN 10am
The Skagway Brewing Company strives to build and maintain a sustainable business by purchasing products that are environmentally and socially responsible and utilizing local resources when possible.